Hi everyone! Today I'm releasing the pattern for the first block of the #HillsideHousesQAL . This is House #1 on the coloring sheet.
To download the PDF of the pattern, click here.
Here's a few things to keep in mind when making your block:
1) The placement of this block is on the lower left in the empty space shown below.
2) The quilt has options for three different sizes. Don't get overwhelmed when you see the pattern, just stay in your lane and keep your eye on the prize!!
a) Throw size - 60" x 75"; the first block is 20" sq
b) Wall-hanging size - 30" x 37"; the first block is 10" sq
c) Mini - 15" x 18"; the first block is a tiny 5"
3) The coloring sheet has all the house numbers (addresses) on it, so it's a good reference to keep your pieces organized. I will refer to the house numbers on the pattern. The coloring sheet can be found here.
4) If you are making yours in different colors or arrangement, just take notice that I have used a dark shade on one side, and light shade of the same color on the other side of each house. I encourage you to make yours however you want, I just wanted to point that out in case it was difficult to tell. Don't feel obligated to make yours this way!!
5) Have fun. Have fun. HAVE FUN!!!
Let me know if you have any questions! I will release the next block pattern next Wednesday!